Discover the Benefits of Giving Wisely
The Gellings & The Andras
"We decided that a gift annuity was a good way to support the college," said Marlene. "We knew it would be something that could continue to grow for the college and something that we could use."
Did you know there are creative ways to support Benedictine College? Ways in which Benedictine, you and your loved ones all benefit at the same time?
Such giving techniques are called "planned gifts," because with thoughtful planning, you create win-win solutions for you and Benedictine. For example:
- You can make a gift that costs nothing during your lifetime.
- You can give stock and realize larger tax savings.
- You can get a monthly paycheck for life in return for your gift.
- You can donate your house, continue to live there, and get a tax break all at the same time.
Where to Begin?
- Identify Your Goals
- Discover Gifts Anyone Can Afford
- See How Gifts Can Pay You Income
- Explore Gifts That Protect Assets